Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Chapter I: My encounter with the world

All began when I was abandoned to my fate when I was only a four week old kitten. I don't know what happened to my mom, but being alone and so tiny I arrived to the garden of an Italian Cafeteria. I was attacked by other animals and I defended myself as I could, nevertheless, I remained deeply injured. Trying to escape from the cold and the intense rain I entered to the cafeteria and I hid under some bookshelfs where the humans approached and took books and magazines.

Each time this happened, I trembled of fear. I do not know exactly how much time I passed in that place, but a moment arrived in which the pain of my injuries and the hunger obliged me to leave and go outside to the central corridor. I dragged me with a lot of effort in spite of the fear that I felt, since the constant stepping of the humans that passed by, could crush me...




To be continued...Chapter II

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mini! Cute site, I loved your story, keep going!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mini, are you going to tell the rest of your story? We really want to hear it.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gidday Mini - you are a cool cat and I am looking forward to following your story. My name is "Mr Gus" I am one of the1000best Cats. You can visit me at the Cats domain of the1000best.com and if you do get the chance to drop by I would really love it if you could give me a boost and perhaps leave me tribute. I reckon more of us cats should be doing more 'petworking'. Catcha soon Mini

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Mini - I got your trib, I'm stoked.

I am waiting in anticipation for the next episode of what looks to be an incredible story of a very remarkable cat. It will give me a chance to really get to know you.

BTW - did you check out 'Special' also one of the1000best Cats, she is very, very special.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Mini, we really want to hear Chapter 2! I hope things are OK.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mini, dear Mini, it's August 20th and we haven't heard from you. We do hope you're okay...

6:32 AM  
Blogger spiderpig said...

This place seems to have taken off a little more since I last visited. The story has really kept me hanging on, and hopefully I'll be able to read the next part soon.
Purrs,
Felissa

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

W Las Vegas
VerizonWireless
Number of online users in last 3 minutes